Saturday, June 6, 2009

About Me


Just a little about Me:

First of all, I am going to be a Senior in High School.

Second of all, I live with my Mom

and our two wonderful Wire Fox Terriers
in Colorado.



Thirdly, I am ready to start blogging my adventures in life.

Now that that's out of the way, I can begin. :)

I have played piano for 12 years (holy cow that's a really long time!) I am really into classical music, such as Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Debussy. You name it, I love it. I also played oboe for about 5 years, and eventually stopped due to lack of time in the day (with school work, piano and a social life).


Outside of music, I enjoy the outdoors, eating all types of different foods, and playing with my two dogs, Mr. Jake and Lovely Miss Fergi. :)

You can follow their summer adventures at
twospecialwires.blogspot.com




I'll write more soon!

Nina









1 comment:

  1. We are very lucky little dogs to have you as our sissie. You've gotta be the best sissie in the world. And we know Moma agrees.

    Have fun with your blog. It'll be fun to learn about life through your eyes and words.

    We love you,
    Your Jakeyboy and Miss Fergi

    ReplyDelete